During the day I work at a company called BrightEdge, which is an enterprise SEO SaaS platform. See [url removed, login to view]
I'm the technical writer and I'm building out a Drupal-based help platform. I have a few tasks related to this project:
1. Solr integration. The site is currently running on a local dev server at BrightEdge, along with Solr. I've been able to connect with Solr but that's it; there are some errors with attempting to index. The task is to get the integration functional.
2. The BrightEdge website was recently relaunched using Drupal. The used a Panels Everywhere approach and the Panelli base theme. My help site is built on Adaptive base theme and Corolla. The second task is to emulate the look-and-feel of our website and branding guidelines. This would require some custom theme work based on design requirements.
3. RESTful authentication. Either using Drupal Web Services REST module, or the REST Auth module, or some other similar solution, provide a way to authenticate end-users from the BrightEdge application into the Drupal Help platform. I'll identify a developer resource from BrightEdge to help with this project, specifically on getting the BrightEdge application to construct and pass the correct parameters. The BrightEdge app currently has a "Help" link which simply launches a Zendesk site. For this task, we want the "Help" link to authenticate into Drupal and pass a bunch of parameters. In addition to user account information, it would be good to capture from where in the app the user is accessing the Help.
4. CDN integration. This task is to setup and configure our AWS to host our media files.
5. Ad-hoc tasks. There maybe some Drupal-specific issues or problems that arise. I would like to use your expertise as needed to address issues.
The timeline for this project is about three weeks. We can do a mixture of project-based or hourly billing -- whatever makes sense. I'm listing this as an hourly rate of $[url removed, login to view] / hour, with up to 20 hours per week. You work fast so that may be over-estimated. Before you can start BrightEdge will supply a Non-Disclosure Agreement and a Consultant Agreement.
After this release, we will have a few additional releases which may require more support, at which point I can create new projects. Please let me know if this is agreeable to you.