Create a Drupal 8 Module that enables a library (Plugin>Blocks) of d3.js scripts placeable on pages as blocks.
This is similar to a project described here: [login to view URL] The main differences are a) the Module will support multiple D3.js scripts, and b) the scripts will be placeable as Drupal Blocks.
1. Library of d3.js scripts will be expandable. The initial project will have two D3.js scripts in the library; however, the module will be easily expandable to add additional D3.js scripts. Client provides links to the initial two scripts below.
2. Each script in the library will be placeable as a "block" using Drupal's Structure>Block_Layout scheme.
3. Module will be coded adhering to Drupal 8 development standards described at [login to view URL]
3. Freelancer will provide clear and accurate documentation in [login to view URL] file that details steps to add additional D3.js scripts to library and make available as placeable blocks.
4. Freelancer will identify and use any additional Contributed Drupal 8 Modules required; however, none are anticipated
1. Freelancer must be experienced with D3.js and Drupal 8.
2. Freelancer must prove that they can complete this job within 7 days.
3. The name of the module will be "FR D3 Blocks", machine name will be "fr_d3_blocks"
1. Module will be installable and fully functional on a "plain vanilla" Drupal 8.9.x installation.
2. Module "package" will be delivered as a zipped folder containing all the required files.
Client provides 2 example D3.js scripts as the first two scripts for library:
1. [login to view URL]@d3/chord-diagram
2. [login to view URL]@d3/tidy-tree (note the use of the external JSON file for data)
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $124 teklif veriyor