I have a e-commerce site running over the Kickstart Commerce distributión.
To reproduce the problem:
1) an order is created by client
2) as admin user I go to admin/commerce/orders/[ORDER-ID]/edit
3) add a product via "Add line item" Product
4) go to admin/reports/dblog and here you can see 4 warning messages (see picture)
5) if you check the details for those 4 errors you will see that they are relate to be UNABLE TO EVALUATE A RULES CONDITION
Then the problem is that there are 2 rules that has problems with its conditions.
I'll give admin user credentials for the site.
See the capture of the error info detail
16 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm a Drupal developer, this is my job! I can help to fix this Rules issue for your Drupal site. Ready to start right away. Please message me to get started. Thank you, Hoa
Dear Sir, I have read your Project Description & we can definitely resolve all these issues but can you give us access to your source code? Look forward to hearing from you. Regards, YK LEADconcept