We're looking for an experienced Drupal developer with 3+ years exp to update and clean one of our websites from malware. Then properly configure Apache solr for one of our sites. After that task is completed, you'll change a bit of front-end functionality and workflow. If you're not familiar with Drupal, don't bother. You should be committed to doing things the “Drupal-way” to keep sites easily-extendable and well-maintainable. We have a Serious Drupal developer that doesn't like correcting mistakes and answering silly questions. Our Sr developer has over eight year experience with Drupal 7 and consider himself well versed in the “Drupal way”.
You should have experience with:
-Core and security updates - and when they are necessary
-Front-end theming (css/jQuery/html and the like)
* Entities API, Forms API (with AJAX), Fields API, Features, Panels, Plugins
* Ctools API: custom plugins, modal dialogs, multistep forms
* Views API: handlers and plugins, altering, pre- post-processing
* Rules API: custom extensions, conditions, tokens, actions, triggers, feeds
We prefer someone from Europe or Russia so we're somewhat on the same timezone. Must speak English and be able to write detailed reports on work completed. No mistakes.
Here is a breakdown of the work currently need.
* Update Drupal website to latest version, retaining custom modifications and theme.
* Get rid of any hacks/malware
* Make it easy for user to submit info (we'll talk about this in more detail).
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $194 teklif veriyor
Hello, I know you want developer from europe but i can work from india on your timings. Regarding my exp, i have 6 year of experience in drupal and php. Please review my profile once and let me know. Regards Neel