We require a professional to examine our eBay inventory file which is set for MIP upload onto the auction site, resolve the current error messages and produce a file that is ready for upload using the MIP upload method.
Our file contains 505 data lines of a fashion based inventory, our current inventory file is producing 505 lines of error messages. A sample selection of the error message is shown here;
FAILED ERROR 21916664 Variation Specifics provided does not match with the variation specifics of the variations on the item.
FAILED ERROR 21916587 Missing name in the variation specifics or variation specifics set.
FAILED ERROR 21916626 Variations Specifics and Item Specifics entered for a Multi-SKU item should be different.
FAILED WARN 21919234 Invalid store category name, Women/Women's Clothing/Tops, since it is non-leaf. So item has been listed to the 'Other' store category
FAILED WARN 335060 Invalid description template Variable
So far the following actions have already been undertaken in an attempt to rectify the errors from persisting;
1. Original data entry – Blank data from top line of template above headers removed from spreadsheet
2. All MIP headers checked and confirmed to current eBay template layout
3. All MIP Column orders checked and verified in line with template guidelines
4. Unit Measurements checked and verified in line with guidelines
5. Columns CK-CP contained data which eBay help team advised should be removed, this has been completed but file with data can be provided.
Provided for your records will be the data file and error report from the MIP upload system.