Virtual Mall with Social Network Capabilities 3D
- Unregistered visitors, can visit the mall without the ability to communicate with anyone.
- When clicking on objects/persons he should forwarded to registration page.
- Unregistered users can visit shops.
- Registration should be easy and require only name, username ,email ,and password. Email verification is required.
- User can use Facebook or Twitter account to login.
- Manage Invoicing of shops and advertisements.
- Establish pricing for each rentable place in the mall including shops, carts, billboards, kiosks, and etc…
- Add/Edit/Remove Persons Characters.
- Add/Edit/Remove shops categories.
- Manage public announcements.
- Monitor server performance and load.
- Add floors to the mall.
- Manage mall layout.
- Manage user accounts.
- Manage Audio background music
- Once a user is registered, he/she can have their own page which should include his favorites, friends list, Personal information.
- Manage his page,
- Choose his Persona/Avatar looks from a predefined list of Avatar with some sort colors and face shape,
- Manage his favorites shops,
- Invite friends,
- Manage his/her friends list,
- Manage block list,
- Manage who can see his/her information.
- Change password, email address, screen name, and etc..
- A separate user account must be created for shop owners
- Registration is the same as normal user registration
- After registration user can access his shop management page.
- Owners can go the mall layout to see which shops, carts, billboards, kiosks are available to rent.
- They can book a shop or a cart and it will await admin approval
- Owner when approved by admin can use site's payment gateway
- After getting the shop/cart he can manage his storefront by:
o Adding slideshows
o Shop Signboard.
o External Website link
o See if there is a chat request and respond.
- Correspond to site registered users messages.
All registered user and none registered users and roam the mall. However unregistered user cannot interact with other people or shops. Registered/logged in users can point at other shoppers to see their screen names, if the other shopper allowed this in his profile. By right click a popup menu appears with options to chat with that person if he is in his friend list or invite him to be friends. Once chat started they can invite other people that are in their friends list. Logged in users can interact with shops by start a chat, visiting their external site, send questions or inquiries. Chat should include emotions.
- 3D Mall design
- 3D Avatars (5 males/ 5 females)
- Event driven application that manages the user interactions with the 3d spaces and objects.
- User control panel,
- Show owner/Advertiser control panel
- Admin control panel
- Back end to manage the application feed necessary information to front end