we are a Hongkong based company
As a next step we are planning to launch our garment online business to look for global customers
we are making this a small start to begin
Our required details needed from the your side ..
a) which programming language is best suited to develop e-commerce website
What are the pros & cons using those programming languages
Would also like to know on which platform does they support
which language you plan to use for our website
Basically want to know whats the front end,back end technologies you are planning to use.
we will need the pages to pop up fast as soon as customer clicks... there should not be delays while refresh
b) We need Basic functionality required for online retail clothing industry like :
- Catalog Management (Categories,Brands,Products)
- Content Management (Content Pages,Navigation, customer Review Management,Comment management)
- Customer Management (Customer details,Customer accounts)
- Order Management
- Discount & Promotion Management
- SEO Management
- Multi Country selection & currency
- Shipping Options
- Payment Options (multiple payment options like : Credit card, Paypal etc).. we want the payment to come our bank in Hongkong
- Email configuration
- Administration & User level access.
c) Website should be easy to use, customizable, scalable ,secured & easy to setup with low maintenance.
d) UI & design layout should be unique
where would be the server or domain be located?We would prefer it to be Hong [login to view URL] let us know the pros and cons for the same.
From India, How you guys are going to manage if we come across ant problem with server here?
e) After the completion of website will the source code be shared to us?
f) How about the maintenance part of the website?Hope your company takes full responsibility of fixing them after completion of website design? Whats the standard time frame you would take to fix any glitches/errors?
g)the website developed for our company should be copyrighted in the name of our company name [login to view URL] let us know the procedures for the same.
h) we will need an Agreement template to understand your clauses