Xagro S.A. Is an exporter of fresh produce.
We want to create a tool that will allow our clients to:
1. Secure log in. lost password management
2. Place new orders.
3. Monitor the order progress (pre defined steps are checked done by our staff and time stamped.
4. view / download documents (PDF's) docs are time stamped when added.
5. Send and receive messages with our staff. Like a live chat
6. FUTURE.. Monitor account balance.
Clean layout ,,, minimal information,,,
Display a MUST READ message if one is set by the administrator. Click to continue and record time stamp. PER CLient...
Main page. if only one active order the page would show the status. If more than one each would show in its own tab.
History page has list of inactive or closed orders. Click on order number to get to the status page for that order. IF activated when the history page is changed an email is sent to the clients specified email address with details of the update..ie Document [url removed, login to view] has been added to order number XX.
Click on any document on a status page to view / download the document.
The tool would have an administration login where we can:
1. Set a MUST READ message for a particular client
2. Add new client, automatically email login information
3. Select the client to edit
4. Add new order
5. Update the orders status
6. Upload documents – by default it is assigned to active order, but can change to any valid order for that client. Documents could be named automatically using a drop down list that contains the document names. This would prevent misspellings.. ie Invoice, FSI, “these would be the user friendly names. The real names would contain the order Number and the document name ie MA07122_Invoice
7. Add / modify / hide steps on the progress page. Hidden steps still show in admin mode.
8. Restrict access to a client so they can not log in.. display client specific message
9. Reset password for client
10. answer messages posted by clients
The administration tool should be identical to the clients interface with the exception of allowing the above mentioned tasks.
Estimates ONLY used for scaling
Number of clients: 99
Number of orders per client: 50 per year
Number of documents per order: 8 single page pdf's