1. I have several thai articles, prepared by an Thai language teacher. Need to place them on separate wiki pages with proper formatting:
- interlinking in appropriate places
- each article has to be marked by several appropriate categories (also need create pages for each category)
2. Need to make good looking main page of wiki - something like Wikipedia page. Good looking - is very important condition.
3. There is 2 third party resource pages, with collection of links to Thai language related websites and books. Need to made separate pages of each book and each website. Each page has to contain:
- screenshot of website/cover of book
- short information — author, number of pages, etc (there are special templates for both kinds of items, I'll give examples)
- descriptive text. You don't have to write it!!! For books you take description from Amazon, for websites - from corresponding websites (from "about" page or similar).
- interlinking. For example, link to author page, to Publisher page
- proper categories
4. Additional pages - category pages (in Mediawiki you have to put something to category page, or it will be marked as "uncreated"), author pages, publisher pages.
I want to repeat: proper interlinking and categorizing is important. Beautiful mainpage is important.
Important note: the number of documents is about 5-7. The number of book and websites you can see here:
It isn't so big number, especially you will not write it by yourself, don't bid 250 $!!! I'll not accept such bids!!!