I will have about 3500 questions for SAT mathematics.
I will be creating questions in 2 forms:
1. Will create question on website
2. Will write question on paper and send a scanned pdf to person who is going to do the job.
I want someone to do following for each of these questions:
1. Provide proper explanation to question and answer. This includes explaning if there are any tricks / common pitfalls for these type of questions.
2. Provide one line hint for each question that would guide student to possible answer.
3. Provide reasonable possible different answers with one correct answer among them.
4. For questions that requires complex algebraic equations or geometric diagrams, create them will tool provided by us. The tools we provide will save them in jpg files. Upload these images to server as part of explanation / question. There will be about 10-15% of the questions like this.
5. Format question - variable should be italic etc
All above work should be directly done on our website.
1. Answers must be accurate. More than 10 wrong answers found will terminate the contract.
2. Explanation should be reasonable, easily understandable by students. We will provide initial few explanations as format. We will have right to send the explanation / hint back for rework.
3. There should be very minimal typo.
4. Explanation should be in American English and should use terminologies used in american books for SAT. We will provide books for reference. Explanation should be original and should not be copied from other sources like books or websites.
PLEASE DO NOT POST BID MORE THAN $450.
We are preparing questions in parallel. So this work span will be next 1+ month - about 100 questions everyday.
Also to avoid confusion in future, I would like to put steps for each question:
1. Enter question (if provided as part of paper copy).
2. Create & upload images if required.
3. Enter explanation
4. Provide one line hint
5. If multiple choice question - provide 4 to 5 possible answers with one correct. If grid question, provide one correct answer and also provide type of answer like integer, percent etc for grid question.
6. Verify formatting
- variables should be in italics
- In explanation, final answer derivation statment should be bold.
- In explanation, description of reason for operation on step should be marked as italic.
- In explanation, pitfall or common suggestion at the end should be marked as italic.
76 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 359$ teklif veriyor
I took the SAT exam in october last year both Maths I and II .It's really easy I got 800 at both so I can provide clear and minimal solutions to any SAT question with no problems using the required terminology.
Hi, I am an Engineer and i am doing mathematics tution for edexcel/cambridge A2 level. i know how to explain questions and hints. i am the ideal person for this project. give me more details.
Dear Sir, i have ten years teaching experince for teaching of mathematics for competitive [url removed, login to view] will be provided easy and short notes for each problem.
I am teaching Mathematics, Algebra and Trignometry at college level and to students preparing for SAT and GMAT exams which qualifies me as perfect choice for this job.