Let us, first, consider the written components of the assignment; the Scheme of Work, Lessons Plans, and Evaluation.
➢ The Scheme of Work (approx. 500 words in total) requires 5 one-hour, or 10 thirty-minute, sessions (more, if you wish). You may design your own proforma (or template), but you are advised to include:
• A learning contract, if applicable. (This is more typical of one-to-one instrumental/vocal teaching.)
• A student profile (anonymised), with information concerning the number of learners*, their age, musical background, experience in the field of study, etc., and how this has shaped the aims, learning outcomes, and content of the course. (*If teaching a group, the maximum number of learners is three.)
• The title of the course.
• The aims of the course.
• The learning outcomes of the course.
• A rationale for the approach to teaching and learning.
• The title of, and topics to be covered in, each lesson, and how these refer (or ‘map’) to the course aims and learning outcomes.
• The duration of each lesson.
• The resources required to deliver the course.
• A bibliography for the students.
It is recommended the Scheme of Work be composed before beginning work on the Lesson Plans.
The series of Lesson Plans (approx. 1,000 words in total) will, likewise, support a minimum of 5 one-hour, or 10 thirty-minute, sessions (more, if you wish). Each lesson must have its own plan. You may design your own proforma (or template), but, in each Plan, you are advised to include:
• The title and topics to be covered.
• The learning outcomes to be covered.
• The location, start-time, and duration.
• The lesson structure, with details of teaching content, exercises, and learning checks, etc. Each part of the lessons should be timed, listing the resources required for each activity, and referring to the learning outcomes being covered. Handouts, etc, may also be provided. (Handouts, etc, are excluded from the word-count.)
• A brief, honest, critical reflection of teaching and learning, identifying successes, challenges, and failures, with a corresponding list of further actions, possible solutions, and interventions, which may inform future lessons.
It is recommended the Lesson Plans will be composed and completed gradually, throughout the period of teaching practice. The lesson structure and critical reflection are likely to be the most detailed part of each Plan.
N.B. You should make a recording of each lesson; these will be used to form an Audio-Visual Recording of Teaching Practice. (Further advice is provided below.)The Evaluation (approx. 2,000 words), will interweave academic rationale and critical reflection with practice-as-research findings (the latter obtained from the teaching practice you will have undertaken throughout the Semester). This reflective essay should, therefore, provide an honest account of your teaching experience. In so doing, it may critically assess:
• The way in which your background reading and research in pedagogy has informed the development of your planning, teaching, and reflection.
• Your general approach (including the use of established teaching techniques, and the way physical and/or on-line resources have been employed).
• Your specific approach and personal in-put (including the design of the course, handouts, exercises, and learning checks; the deployment of your music skills and expertise).
• The way in which you have responded to the needs of student/s (including learning checks, interventions, and on-going feedback).
• The extent to which course aims and learning outcomes have been achieved.
• The suitability and rigour of the course aims and learning outcomes.
• The things which you have learned from your students, and from the teaching- learning experience.
• Successes, challenges, and failures, and the way in which you have reacted to each.
• Unexpected outcomes, both for you and your student/s.
• The way in which you have measured success; both yours and your student’s/students’.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada €118 teklif veriyor
Hi Mate! I can assist you with this project related to Do an 3,500 word assesment for me.. I am experienced in Education & Tutoring. I have completed many similar assignments before. Please leave me a message for furth Daha Fazla
I am an MBA writer with 5 years of experience. You can see samples and can hire me directly through this link. https://www.freelancer.com/u/expertsground I will deliver A+ quality work without Plagiarism at less pric Daha Fazla
I have a Master’s degree and experience of more than 5 years in this industry. You can see an example of one of those projects in my portfolio here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/expertshut I can generally write 10-15 Daha Fazla
Hi, I can do 3,500 word assesment for me. Please message me for a detailed discussion. Thanks, Sidra
Hello, I’ve gone through your task description and I am fully confident that I can provide you with the BEST results for writing premium quality 3500 word assessment related material. I am a PhD writer with over 8 yea Daha Fazla