BiModal Consulting is seeking a Senior Architect/SRE/DevOps for a long-term Kubernetes project working remotely 8 hours/day.
The skills should include Kubernetes, Helm, one of the major cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure), Terraform, Ansible, CI/CD tools, logging, monitoring, etc.
• Design and build HA infrastructure
• Build environment and pipelines
• Design and build a proactive monitoring system
• Solid experience with Kubernetes 2+ years
• 2+ years of experience with at least one of the major cloud provider (AWS/GCP/Azure)
• IaC Terraform
• Experience with at least one of the following languages: Bash, Python, Go
• CI/CD tools
• Security, PCI-DSS, GDPR
• Hashicorp Consul
• HashiCorp Vault
• English Upper-intermediate
Note on Mandatory Items: Minimum 2 years of experience with thorough knowledge of K8s, AWS, is mandatory
If shortlisted for an interview, you will be asked to share your screen during the interview to describe the architecture and code [you can hide or make sure no sensitive data is shared]
Interested Candidates can be ready with the answers for the following questions in no less than 5 lines for each question. Those who give a response in one word or one, two sentences will be ignored.
Dear candidate, please fill in the below form. Please don't use simple answers like "yes" or "yes, I have experience 2 years". Use detailed answers instead. For example:
- "I have experience with k8s ... years, I installed k8s in .... and .... using... I used the cluster for ..... application, ... nodes, .... pods."
- "I used....... to monitor clusters, and ....... for dashboards, visualizations, and alerts. Logging was done to ...... or ...... using ....... Additionally, I have used ...........for logging and monitoring in some of my projects."
- "I have used Terraform for ...... years now and used it to .............. For example, in one of my previous projects, I used Terraform to ................"
- "I have no experience with......... But I would implement it ...................."
Q. What is your name? *
Q. Your email *
Q. Your LinkedIn profile
Q. Is it acceptable for you to work from 6 AM to 2 PM PST (Pacific Time Zone, California)? Important! Working time from 6 AM to 2 PM PST is restricted, no exceptions. Please, don't apply if you can't work from 6 AM to 2 PM PST. You can check your local time here [login to view URL] *
Q. How did you come to know of the opportunity with BiModal Consulting? Who is the first point of contact from BiModal who contacted you for this? *
Q. Do you have experience with security tools? If yes, what prevention security tools did you use? What detection tools did you use? How have you used it? (Examples) *
Q. What is your technical experience with k8s? How was your Kubernetes used? *
Q. How was your monitoring in Kubernetes set up? How did you deal with logging? *
Q. In your Kubernetes environment, how were your master and etcd set up? *
Q. Which load balancing option did you leverage for your cluster? Why? *
Q. What is your experience with Terraform? What tools do you use to test Terraform code before deploying it to production? *
Q. What is your experience with CI/CD? What tools you prefer and why? How was your pipeline designed? (Example) *
Q. How do you secure a database with sensitive data in a cloud? What network design do (or would) you use for this database security? *