We are a small french company.
We have an application running in PIC32MX695F512H microchip microcontroller.
We have build a small bootloader running with I2C. (based mainly on AN1388, using MPLABX and C32 compiler) But there is a problem : bootlader load application code into memory but application does not work properly.
The project :
- Debug our bootloader or build a fresh one
- Build a linker file for application to load
- The project is finished when the bootloader load our application and the application is working properly
We provide :
- Actual bootloader code (MPLABX and C32)
- Application code (MPLABX and C32)
- And if needed, a platform to test
21 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 397€ teklif veriyor
hello, i can help you, first send the MPLAB code, then we will see if its needs to send platform to send, or can built on to make test , thanks
Dear Sir, I am very interesting to involve with your project. I have experience in programming many type of Microchips. Please provide me all the details of the project. Best Wishes.
5 years of professional software development. Very strong experience and knowledge in programming PIC microcontrollers (I did graduate work using PIC32MX795F512L). For more details, feel free to contact me.
Hello Sir, I have Recently made a BootLoader Application For PIC32MX695F512H using Custom Linker Script.I have used UART for Bootloading. But i am very familiar with I2C.I am 100% Sure that I can solve this problem.