Component list is as follows:
1 – 2080-PS12-240VAC Allen Bradley 120v to 24vDC power supply
1 – 2080-LC20-20QWB Allen Bradley Micro820
1 – 2711R-T4T B Allen Bradley PanelView800 4"
2 – SY3120-5LZ-M5-F2 SMC VALVE
1 – PS1000-R06L-X107 SMC AIR CHECKER
1. At power up of the PLC the user will get the screen shown above. The Cylinder will rest in the closed position.
2. The operator will press a foot peddle monitored by the SMC AIR CHECKER
• Activate the Grit Blast and will start the cylinder to oscillate. ( I am using full strokes of the cylinder and will regulate the speed of the oscillation with a time constant (x) and the flow control valves. )
• Change the Green Square to YELLOW and change Text to RUNNING.
• Once the cylinder has oscillated 10 cycles, it will rest in the closed position and wait until the turn table rotates 180 (full stroke)
• Once the table has rotated, the cylinder will oscillate another 10 cycles.
• Once this cycle is complete, the cylinder will rest in the closed position and the YELLOW square will go to RED and the text will read DONE
3. The operator will then let off the peddle
• The turn table will rotate back to start position.
• The screen will change from RED square to GREEN and change text to READY.
If at any point during the process between the time the peddle is pressed and the process is complete (RED – DONE) the peddle becomes released, this will be an abortion and the process will need to start back over at the beginning. I will display the Aborted process count on the screen.
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada $12/saat teklif veriyor
Hello. I am expert in PLC/HMi/SCADA. I have lot of experiences in Rockwell Automation. I have reviewed your project. I can do it well. I prefer do for fixed price job Price: 350 USD Time: 3-5 days. Thanks.
I finished lots of project like this. We can work [login to view URL] Eplan electric p8 user. Electrical engineering. Project management. PLC programmer. Scada designer.
Hello, I have read the details provided and i am positive i can provide quality work,please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things