We're a team of MIT graduate students working on building and open-sourcing a star tracker (a piece of satellite hardware that performs celestial navigation). We need an experienced Zynq developer to help build the image processing pipeline.
We've already built the board:
Photo: [login to view URL]
Layout: [login to view URL]
Zynq 7010 clg225: [login to view URL]
Python 1300 monochrome imager: [login to view URL]
128 Mb QSPI Flash: [login to view URL]
8 GB microSD Card
There are two challenges with our board:
1. No RAM - Our board does not have a DDR memory chip. The design can only use L2 cache and the QSPI Flash. For example: http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Zynq-7000+AP+SoC+Boot+-+Booting+and+Running+Without+External+Memory+Tech+Tip
2. No SD card booting - The Zynq 7010 clg225 cannot boot directly from the SD card, the FSBL needs to be in the QSPI Flash.
This project can be broken up into milestones:
1. Boot from QSPI Flash, blink one of the LEDs, and send "Hello World" over UART.
2. After booting, take a picture every second and save them on the microSD card.
3. Subtract from the image its median-filtered version in the PL (output = image - median_filter(image)), find the 10 brightest pixels in the PS and send them over UART.
Code should be written in Vivado Design Suite (WebPack version) and should be well-commented.
Dear customer, I am really happy to help you out of this project. I would like to introduce that I am an freelancer with 100% JOB COMPLETED in VHDL/VERILOG. I am really suitable for job description: First: I a Daha Fazla