I need a solar electrical design schematic for a residential solar system. The system will use 18 pieces of 380 watt panels for a total of 6.84 kWh. The inverter design is based on 5kWh. We want to know if we can use a 6kW solar and 5kWh inverter. If not, we can lower the size of the panels.
Following Specs are provided
- Panel Specs: See attached
- Inverter Specs: See attached Growatt SPF 5000TL HVM & Sorotec Revo II 5.5k.
- Battery Specs: 48V 100Ah Lifepo4 battery with integrated BMS charger
- Distance: from panels to Inverter is 30 meters
What We Need
We need two different wiring designs for the two inverters. You are responsible for all the wires going into the inverter. You are not responsible for the output of the inverter. So you do not need to design the AC coming out of the inverter. Each design will include the following
- Provide design should include the proper Distribution Boxes, Fuse, DC combiner, DC Circuit Breakers, DC isolator, and other necessary DC Surge Protection Devices for lighting strikes. Please use quality brands such as “Noark” or “Legrand”.
- Perform proper PV array maximum voltage and amperage based on inverter model
- Provide both Single Line Diagrams and Detailed Wiring Schematics. The file should be easily opened by standard CAD software such as AutoCAD.
- Include proper wiring size and length specifications with proper voltage drop calculations
- Provide proper conduit selection and sizing based on cabling requirements. You will suggest the conduit diameter that accounts of heat generated from wires and to be able to safely pull the wires through.
- Provide a Bill of Material (BOM) list (fuse, combiner, breaker, etc) so that we can easily source the required components. Include Brand and Model in the BOM list.
What We Don’t Need
- Panel arrangement such as optimal angle, GCR ratios, which direction to face the panels is not needed.
- Monthly solar output data is not needed as we will be doing these calculations.
- Shading analysis is not needed as we will be performing this in house.
- AC output wiring diagram from the inverter is not needed. This section will be handled by our inhouse team.
I can provide your solar power design in accordance with the descriptive requirements. I can use AutoCAD to complete the drawings and perform the required calculations in accordance with the National Electrical Code NE Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 24 freelancer ortalamada $157 teklif veriyor
HI I can complete this project come to chat to discuss more. I have vast experience in this field. Here list of my skills Skills Required Electronics Electrical Engineering Electronic Design Solar
hello, i am a mechancial engineer with a team of both mechancial and electrical engineer. i can help you in this solar system electrical design. best regards
Hi, I'm an electrical engineer and I'm working on a 100kw Solar Projects now a days. I draw the schematics of solar projects using AutoCad. I'm interested in your project.
Hi, there! I have done many similar designs of 3D for different clients: and it would be a great pleasure to offer you my great services and get the opportunity to work with you on such an interesting project. I can wo Daha Fazla
Hi , How are you? I have check your attached files . I have great skills in it . I will give you professional work on time and budget .Please inbox me for more conversations ........................ Thank You