Robust Secured Mechanism for Mobile IPv6 threats
1. Network Architecture of Mobile IPv6. (Only or any three nodes are present i.e Mobile node(MN),Correspondent Node(CN) & Home Agent(HA)).
2. Authentication Mechanism between nodes(That reduces all the binding update threats of MIPv6)
Authentication Method (New i.e not previously used).
Authentication algorithm with notations.
Signaling flow of MIPv6 with an authentication procedure.
Signaling flow of previous methods.(Comparatively)
3. Implement Route Optimization mechanism (i.e Mobile Node and Correspondent node can directly communicate with each other.
4. Encryption Technique( New ):-
Encryption algorithm with notations.
Key size and flow chart.
5. Reducing Handover latency and packet loss procedure with flowchart and diagram.
Comparison of the Handover schemes.(Minimum previous 3 or 4 methods)
Handover latency with formula and comparative graph.
Packet loss graph with comparative
Signaling cost formula and comparative graph.
6. Complete detail steps of the proposed mechanism
Computation cost of the proposed scheme.
Computing process time