I need components to be placed and a PCB to be routed.
The schematic has been designed and some components have been placed and their position is fixed Some design constraints are as follows:
- All but 2 components are through-hole. As a last resort some of these can be made to be surface mount if there isn't enough room.
- Min track width and clearance is 10mil
- Board will be no more than 2 layer with all components placed on the top layer.
- There will be a ground plane top and bottom.
- Board dimensions are 120 x 54mm.
- There are about 50 passive components, a microcontroller, 3 ICs, 2 relays, 4 DC jacks, 3 mosfets, a fuse and some connectors.
I look forward to reviewing the bids!
Hi, Quality design solution with on-time delivery guaranteed if offered. Do see my PM too.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $139 for this job
hello i can help you do that hope work for you once again thanks
Dear Sir, We are Reserach and Development company whose working area are : -Digital Motor Control -Analog Design -Electronic Design -Power Electronics -PCB design -Embedded system -Matlab -Simulation of ha Daha Fazla
I have 5years of experience in working with Eagle, I can make library parts, do manual routing on double side designs.
Hello Sir, kindly view your PMB for my bid details. Regards IjlalB
I have over 2 years of experience in PCB Layout design using Eagle CAD and i like to make my boards look good not just work. Easy routing job. Will be ready in a day or 2.
I use Eagle 6.4 Pro and can deliver all .brd and Gerber 274x files ready to ship to the pcb fabricator. One suggestion to save room would be to vertically mount the resistors to reduce their footprint to 2.54mm if sur Daha Fazla
You think about quality, we deliver it. Please check PM.
Yes I can [url removed, login to view] Eagle PCB I have 16F676 charge controller