I have a small project I'm working on where I would like to be able to control the intensity of a laser diode via a PWM pin from an Arduino UNO. I'm working with a M140 2W 445nm laser diode.
I need someone to create a schematic for a laser diode driver that will support a 2watt laser. I need to be able to modify the intensity of the laser via arduino code. I did find the following page [url removed, login to view], however, I was not sure if the LM317T would work for a 2W laser or the proper resistor/capacitor combo for the RC lowpass filter. If the LM317T is not the best choice, what would be a better choice? What kind of power supply will I need? These are the problems I need you to solve and they should not be hard for anyone with appropriate skills.
What I expect from you or the project:
- A working laser driver circuit in Eagle cad that allows the voltage to the laser to be controlled from arduino code.
- Must work with arduino uno and pro mini chips
- Recommendations on appropriate ICs, power supply, etc.
- Help me troubleshoot the circuit if I have problems testing.
Please let me know if there is any other information you need.
Mini CNC Laser diode controller:
- SMD components
- based off atmega 328
- Control laser dioide intensity via pwm signal
- 3x Stepper drivers (a4983) for X,Y, & Z
- Compatiable w/ GRBL v0.9 (https://github.com/grbl/grbl/wiki/Connecting-Grbl)
- Protected circuit (reverse polarity, over voltage, etc)
- One power supply to power board and laser
- Schematic and board file in Eagle
- Gerber files
- Cost effective components
- SMD where available
5 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 113$ teklif veriyor
I am well versed at eagle and will be able to provide the deliverables. I prefer being awarded the project milestone created before submitting the project. Kindly let me know your preferences.
I can make you this in less than a day and if you feel like it I can start right away. I am Electrical Engg and have worked on arduino quite extensively
Hello, I have 2 embedded system engineers that can help you. Hope we can cooperate. P/S: we're new to [url removed, login to view], please give us a chance and we won't let you down. Thank you!