I have schematic of optical transmission system, which i need to be done in Simulink. Short system description:
- Create random square pulse (input signal, represents 1 and 0 from PC).
- Filter input signal so response is not infinite
- simulate laser diode (as sinus signal probably)
- create dual arm MZM which will shift signal from laser diode based on input signal
- simulate attenuation and dispersion through cable
- on receiver part simulate photo diode which will transform signal from optical, back to electrical and filter it with Bessel filter.
All of you who are interested mention "gangam" in your post.
More details to winner.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $315 teklif veriyor
gangam. hi, i can help you with this project. i have done optical fiber simulation in Matlab.
"gangam"............ sir, i am the best candidate for this job.. please check Pm for details.. thanks
Hi, I.m a new gangam too...lol.. I would be happy to help you with this project, passionate in Matlab and Simulink. Thanks
gangam, hello sir , I would be a very greatful to work on this project. Please do consider my bid. With regards, Mani
Hello Sir, I am electrical engineer also having experience in matlab , since last three years I am giving training in matlab also doing projects related to this. so its pleasure to do your project.
Hi, "gangam" I'm new and I can help, I am a electrical engineer and I know the argoment