This project requires working with Arduino microcontroller (ESP8266), Stepper motor, motor driver (L289N), 12V battery and a computer/mobile/app interface for input. I will provide for the materials and equipment. Assembly and coding is partly done but I can not get the motor going and need help trouble shooting/diagnose and fix the problem.
Project requires the assembly and coding to allow the motor to perform continuing cycles of rotation, following the input via an interface (computer/mobile app).
· A cycle is when the stepper motor goes to a preset angle of rotation (steps) at preset speed and reverses/returns to zero angle of rotation.
· Cycle starts in anticlockwise direction.
· Prior to starting cycles of rotation, the assembly/interface should allow for the following:
1. Allow to input rotational speed for the motor between 300 rpm to 550 rpm.
2. Allow to input angle of rotation/steps for stepper motor (which could be even greater than 360 degrees rotation)
3. Allow to input number of cycles stepper motor does before stopping.
· Assembly should be able to repeat cycles without stopping until preset number of cycles have reached.
· An interface with a millisecond stop watch which starts when the motor is started.
Further information will be provided if this project seems feasible to you. Prefer for someone that I am able to meet in-person in Brisbane, Queensland.