I coordinate a design team for the realization of a device that includes an RF section but in the group we have limited knowledge of RF design.
In particular I need to make a Class E RF amplifier with the following characteristics:
• operating frequency 406.0 MHz
• power 5W (37dBm)
• TX duty cycle 10ms (transmission time 500 ms every 50 s)
• 7.2Vdc power supply
• input power 100mW (20dBm)
• two-phase modulated input signal
• input impedance 50Ω
• output impedance 50Ω
• efficiency ≥ 70%
• operating temperature between -20 and +55
• the output power must go from 10% to 90% of the max power in less than 5ms
• must work with VSWR between 1: 1 and 3: 1
• must not be damaged if the load is shorted or open
• must be made with SMD components
• preferred amplifier component (without constraint): AFT09MS007NT1
I am looking for an RF circuit designer who is able to assist me in the realization of this circuit and who can provide me with schematics, formulas and PCB layout to allow me to create the device (PCB realization, components, assembly and tests will be in my care).
Salve, Sono un ingegnere elettronico e delle telecomunicazioni e la mia specializzazione è wireless systems' design. Ho esperienza nella progettazione di hardware e sistemi embedded. Ho progettato/stampato/testato molt Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada €480 teklif veriyor
Dear you, I have worked with AFT05MS004NT1. My project is a PA operating 400 - 450MHz, 2W output. With your requirement, can do all. We can discuss more on chatting. Br!