The task is to develop the implementation of the keccak256 algorithm for FPGA XILINX xcku035-1ffva1156c.
Verilog / VHDL development language (Xilinx Vivado Design Suite)
Functional check on any available board.
Requirements for implementation:
1. The algorithm should work in accordance with [login to view URL];
a. The source can be taken as [login to view URL] MVis-tokenminer 2.1.17;
2. The basis of the hash function is to take the source code [login to view URL];
a. The keccak256 algorithm should operate at the maximum FPGA frequency xcku035-1ffva1156c;
b. The algorithm must use a minimum of LUT;
c. The algorithm must use DSP Slices and Block RAM;
d. The number of streams (copies of the algorithm) should be limited only by the available FPGA resources xcku035-1ffva1156c;
3. The algorithm should be implemented verification of the results of the calculation of the hash function;
4. FPGA must transmit information over the Ethernet interface (UDP protocol);
5. Basic information for transmitting the value of Nonce corresponding to the goal (current complexity);
6. Supporting information is shown in the application Interfaces.pdf.
7. Ethernet interaction scheme with xcku035-1ffva1156c chip. See the application [login to view URL]
Materials presented at the end of the project:
1. The initial data of the implemented keccak256 algorithm for FPGA XILINX xcku035-1ffva1156c (Xilinx Vivado Design Suite)
2. Data on the maximum hash rate keccak256 algorithm for FPGA XILINX xcku035-1ffva1156c given the maximum number of threads (copies of the algorithm)
3. Provide materials confirming the operation of keccak256 algorithm for FPGA XILINX xcku035-1ffva1156c
Additional materials will be sent in a personal message to the appropriate candidate for this job.
I am an experienced digital design engineer with VHDL and Xilinx background. As part of this project I'll design keccak256 algorithm in VHDL and simulate the design in ModelSIM. I'll provide source codes and impl Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $626 teklif veriyor
I am an expert in Electronics, FPGA, Matlab and Mathematica, Verilog / VHDLs, who consistently delivers great work on time, every time? That's exactly what I'll do for you. I've never missed a deadline and usually fini Daha Fazla