Are you great at repairing printers and Laptops/Computers?
Want to work for one of the world's biggest technology companies? Are you located near (0-80km): 22 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne, VIC -3207.
If you thrive on taking a customer centric based approach and have break/fix/repair skills for notebooks/laptops and printers, then we want to hear from you
We are looking for Hardware Repair candidates in Melbourne, VIC! Duties and Responsibilities Replace/Repair - System board , Display assembly, Webcam , Speaker, Fan, Bezel, Heatsink ,Touchpad , Specific Keyboard ,HDD ,Top cover, Controller board ,PCB,I/O board.
Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Run diagnostics tests to understand why the Operating System (OS) is not responding to system error 90B
- Travel to customer sites, investigate customer complaints, and resolve problems - Perform preventative maintenance and repair services on equipment by analyzing system problems, troubleshooting, ordering and gathering components and parts, completing installation and performing tests - Maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Document service and installation actions by entering information and completing reports Required:
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of troubleshooting and performing physical repair of computers and their respective components
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adept problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Microsoft, Linux, HP Interface a bonus, LAN, Systems Engineering principles Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A+ CompTIA Certification a bonus.
Physical Requirements: - Ability to stand for long periods of time if necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs Additional fine print:
This job pays you $25-$30 per hour, $80 per work order for regional.
Please insert "I am ready" in your message so I know you read this or else your bid will be ignored
All the best. :)
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $56 teklif veriyor
I have more than 10 year working experience as IT professional and worked IBM, NAB and other organisations. Masters in IT degree. I got Certificate IV in networks from RMIT University Melbourne.