We have a PCB board we designed that we would like to add additional control logic to the board. We are looking for someone that has vast experience with taking a circuit board and adding the ability for us to send commands from a server to the board to control specific LEDs on the circuit board. We can code in python and C/C++. Our current board works fine for our application, but we need the below improvements added to our design. We have Gerber files already made, but we need someone that can help with adding sufficient microprocessors, the capability to communicate with the board via IP Address, and the ability to address the requirements below.
1. Move LED to the correct position so we can have the LED visible through our chassis
2. Use a multi-color LED indicator for each port connection to alert an operator to LED Feedback. I will want to be able to send commands to each led from our computer to the LED.
3. Capability to interrupt 5VDC power to each power leg. Each Board has 6 5v power legs that would need to be interrupted if needed.
4. Capability to prevent a short circuit. Either a resettable fuse or a fuse on the back of each port. Ideally, if a port has a power surge we would want feedback sent to our server indicating which port had an issue so we can control the LED to let the operator know there is an issue on a specific port.
5. Add inexpensive Microprocessor to be able to send commands to the assigned PORT LEDs
6. Add a RJ45 port to the board so we can connect this to a switch so we can communicate with the board.
Bu iş için 38 freelancer ortalamada $34/saat teklif veriyor
Hi I am experienced electronics engineer with more than 14 years of experience. I have read the details and quite confident that I can modify the board. I have a few questions regarding the communication side. Waitin Daha Fazla
We are a design team with 3 groups: System Design, Layout PCB & Mechanical. We have +15 years experience of Developing custom electronics, Hardware Design, Firmware, App and +7 years experience of 3D Mechanical (Enclos Daha Fazla
Hello, thank you for your job posting. I read your description about--PCB I am a senior electrical engineer. I have plenty of experience in firmware development and micro-controller developments. I can write the firmwa Daha Fazla
Hi, I am electronics engineer and have experience of Circuit and PCB designing. I can update your schematic with your mentioned changes. Inbox me for more discussion.
Dear Client I am a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Communication Engineering. I have 4+ years of industry experience. I have a specialization in PCB Layout designing using E-CAD tools. I can design you perfect h Daha Fazla
Hello, Dear. I am an experienced electronic engineer and PCB designer. I have developed LED driver similar to yours. The driver was for using underwater and had 200W power. It was high power dimming LED driver controll Daha Fazla
Do you have the original design file, in Eagle, Altium, Cadence etc? We provide total design solution in embedded design, this includes Layout, Gerber including manufacturing and assembly support.
Hi There, you definitely need a microprocessor with WiFi on board, I am recommending ESP32 It has WiFi module, so you can connect to it over WiFi with IP address typed in the browser, you can access the ESP32 and modi Daha Fazla