I have a ASIC SHA256 BTC miner project that was started and is about 80% to 90% complete.
The main control board was done with Xilinx chip and the hash boards use ASICs
Current Work that needs to be DONE:
1. Check of all PCB to make sure correct? Was notified from manufacture that there is traces that go nowhere
[login to view URL] the Xilinx firmware to work with the ASIC chips. asic pin out is available. Firmware needs a bit of work but its 90% completed.
3. The hashboard PIC chip has not been programmed to communicate with the Xilinix chip on the Control Board
3. Overall Project check to make sure everything is working correctly?
4. Add more feature to the firmware
5. After this is completed, we will send out for PCB and chip placement.
6. Run testing and debugging to make sure everything works
Let me know what you think about my project and price
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $2895 teklif veriyor
Hello dear project owner, I am an Electronic Engineer with experience in embedded system designing and Pcb designing i can help you to complete your project and run it successfully after fabrication.