I require an industrial designer with relevant engineering knowledge to design a golf putter head to our specification.
The applicant should :
- be able to take sketches and basic dimensions of our design and translate them to 3D CAD models and
then modify the design according to our requirements
- have knowledge of the following NX, Pro-E, Solidworks, CATIA etc.
- be able to develop production ready CAD models using high end surfacing.
- have knowledge of different materials used in putter manufacture and their characteristsics and
- be able to work out the weight of the putter head using different materials, the centre of
gravity and weight distribution to determine the location of the sweet spot and Moment of Inertia of
- translate CAD files to CNC mill ready G-code files using a CAM programme
- supply proof of previous work done (not necessarily in this field) to demonstrate proficiency
- ability to simulate real-life performance, ball roll characteristics etc. an added advantage.
I await replies from suitable candidates.
58 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 922$ teklif veriyor
Hi I am an epwrinced designer with 8 yrs of experience specially in Product Design Tool and CAM for Plastic Parts using 3D softwares like CATIA,Solidworks,Unigraphics etc. I can do this work for you
We are a team 3D Artist and Animation Specialists, architects, graphic designers having many years of expirience. Please check PM for samples of our work. Best regards.
I'm a specialist with more than 7 years of experience. I specialize in 3D modeling from paper drawings with further manufacturing for CNC machines. Also it;s possible to develop a postprocessor for your CNC machine