Need to implement a node disjoint multipath routing protocol in WSN using C++.
- 100mx100m network area is considered and random nodes are distributed in this area. (Num of nodes and area of simulation could be changed)
- The base station and the source node have a fixed position.
- Source node sends packet at different rates to the base station.
- Each node is identified by, Node ID, Node energy, Node queue_size ....and so on
- Data packet is identified by, Packet number, Packet size, Packet arrival_time, Packet departure_time, ....and so on
- The next node selection different according to the requirement, If req=1--> next node with the smallest Cost 1 function isselected, if req=2--> next node with the smaller Cost 2 function is selected and so on.
More details will be sent if interested.