Goal: To investigate the feasibility of installing wind turbine in North West Indiana
1. Obtain the wind data for last 3 years and use the proper statistical model to demonstrate the wind distribution.
2. Based on the obtained data from step 1 determine the wind tower height.
3. Determine the turbine type.
4. Based on the calculated cost for tower, wind turbine, generator and control system, determine the cost per kilowatt hour.
5. Compare the cost obtained in step 4 with the cost of energy with local utility company.
6. Draw a conclusion.
7. Provide all references where the above data and material collected.
i can help you by providing quality work...Thanks
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $143 teklif veriyor
Professional from academic institute with Aerospace and automation background, I have designed Wind turbines and can do such study
Dear Sir, We are Reserach and Development company whose working area are : -Digital Motor Control -Analog Design -Electronic Design -Power Electronics -PCB design -Embedded system -Matlab -Simulation of ha Daha Fazla
Hi, I am a mechanical engineer with extensive experience in design of such systems, I can do this project. However I have two concerns first is the data, I do not have any resource for obtaining the data for a particul Daha Fazla
Hi, we are ready to provide you with the best output. We are already working with one of the telecom company in Pakistan with similar kind of project. we can help you with good expertise. We can always have further Daha Fazla
I can help you with this project! If interested please contact me!
My name is Faraz Ahmad (Electrical Engineer) from Pakistan. My expertize are 1. Renewable Energy ( Solar Panels and Wind Farms) and many others.. 2. Power System Analysis, Operation and Protection 3. Circuit Analy Daha Fazla