i need a woman bracelet that have bluetooth function,
girls usually have their phones inside their bags and when an incoming call on gsm phone, they cant hear it when they are outside or in a club, so we want to build an alerter that can be wearable , having led and vibrating functions and it must be very cheap when manufacturing..
- it must have a default name on bluetooth
- it must have a default pairing code for security
- it must have small led display or small smart leds indicating incoming calls
- re-pairing support for new phones.
- vibrating function is a must
- rechargeable small battery must be inside of it.. but we will charge it with external power adapter, so the batteries can not be removed from the device.
- it will use micro-usb or nokia charger-compatible charging functions voltages etc.
- the design must be as small as possible, it can look like a small watch circle part, but the remaining part will be different.
- we need the bom, pcb design, gerber design , if any microprocessor will be used, we will need the source code used in it..
- the pcb can be multi layer or single layer , it doesnt matter.
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $1291 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, We have completed several hardware and software project s using WiFi, Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, GSM and RF using PIC, Atmel, TI ICs. Please see our profile for our past and current projects. We have resonantl Daha Fazla
Hi I have about 6 years of professional experience in embedded software and hardware design, currently working as a Team Lead in a multinational company. I have also great past record here on freelancer.com which you Daha Fazla
I will use a PIC processor and a Nordic RF chip. The actual Bracelet design is not included. Deliverables Circuit Diagram Gerber PCB Firmware for the device. Thanks Adi
Hi, I can do your project. With module similar to this [login to view URL] Best regards, Slavi.
Dear Sir, I am electronics engineer. I have experience in designing miniature circuits designing and programming microchips. Also, I have expertise in programming Bluetooth Low Energy Applications. I would like to Daha Fazla
I am an electronic engineer with 4 years of experience. I can provide u with the 3d design files bom pcb gerbers firmware and android app to work with the device. I will also provide a proof of conept of the device. pl Daha Fazla
We can do your project. Please see my [login to view URL] had designed cell phone Li-ion battery charger with solar panel for other USA customer,and doing blue tooth 4.0 product for germany customer now, Car DVR etc. We can Daha Fazla
HI, One year ago I have done a project similar to this (it was not a bracialet but the functions are similar). I can develop the electronic part according to your spec but I can not follow the mechanical aspect. P Daha Fazla
I am Embedded System Design and Development Engineer. I have expertise in Microcontroller Programming and development on AVR (ATmega and ATtiny), Arduino and ARM (Cortex M0 and Cortex M4) in C/C++/Assembly Language. Daha Fazla
Hi I have done MTech in Embedded system. I have done lots of projects using PIC, ARM controller based Embedded system. I have 3 persons team working with me. If you are interested to work with me then reply me on my ma Daha Fazla
We must to build the simple concept of the electronic circuit. i see all component on one flexible pcb, for use all area of the bracelet. without lcd. or modular concept that will be place on top area.