Two ex-corporate ME/marketing guys need an energetic person to perform electronic design work, pcb layout, and firmware programming for an electronic musical instrument doodad. Details of the project can be made available after some prescreening, and NDAs are signed. We understand that a final and accurate bid is not possible until the project is clarified, but that is difficult to do in this online format. Possible royalty or venture/partner relationship available if your are interested and in-tune what we are going after.
The device electronics will include:
* A/D and D/A
* Micro-controller or dsp capable of
- handling between 4 stereo "voices"
- reading up to 8 16-bit 44.1 kHz samples from memory (short, [url removed, login to view] samples)
- mixing voices to single stereo output
* SDCard socket for uploading sounds/updating firmware
* Two foot-switches and one 3-way slide switch (for user "programming")
* Two-digit alphanumeric display
* power supplied by 9V AC adapter
This project will include the following:
* Define optimum processor/Codec/memory combination (based on cost, horsepower, and power requirements)
* Design prototype/development board
* Fabricate/test two prototype circuits
* Final PCB layout and parts list/pricing
* Write and debug code (based on provided machine behavior doc)
* Refine code based on usability testing
* Finalize circuit and firmware
Requires knowledge of and experience in digital audio, digital and analog circuitry, PCB layout (we have CAD if you don't), electronic design. Musicians preferred!
23 freelancers are bidding on average $3809 for this job
Hi, We represents a design house based in Bangalore, India. We are interested to work with you in this project. Please see the PMB. Regards, Geo
Hi, we are developing a module that with some changes can fit your requirements. Can you place a more complete description of the project? You can contact us by PMB. With regards Euripedes
Dear I have three year teaching experience in Electronics Engineering. I can solve your problem so let me know I am waiting for your response. Regards
Hi, I am a well experienced PCB layout engineer dealing mostly on Japanese consumer electronics and RnD designs. You can consider me for your PCB design needs.