Our company is outsourcing an electronic engineering project to create a device that acts as a “front panel” for controlling a custom device. This device should have the following features:
- Based on an Atmel ATMega 2561 (16MHz RISC CPU, 64pin TQFP), with an external 64KB SRAM (to use as a display framebuffer)
- A graphical 320x240 4” TFT display, with 18bit RGB interface
- 8 navigation buttons, implemented using capacitive glass sensor using Quantum’s QT1101 IC.
- Auto sensing (110/220 VAC) switching power supply with +12V output (100W) for powering the device, plus a simple independent rectifier power supply for powering the front panel device.
- Charge control for an internal lead acid 12V battery with automatic fallback (UPS) in case of loss of AC power, plus sensors for measuring battery voltage for runtime prediction purposes.
- 3 temperature sensors (external) and 3 PWM for controlling 12V fans speed.
- RS232 interface to connect the board to a computer serial port
- Simple serial bus to connect different front panels together and exchange simple data, low speed.
- General purpose 10 pins 0.1” header wired directly to CPU’s I/O ports
- ISP programming interface + bootloader to download firmware upgrades via RS232
Please note that there is no programming of the Atmel CPU required (it will be done by us), this project consists of just creating schematics and PCB with detailed BOM (in Altium Designer 6 format, or compatible). This includes also creating the footprints for components not included in standard library.
Even if we said the firmware programming is not required, we’d request a sample program in C (we use ICCAVR v7 compiler) that shows how to use the different features of the board (bootloader, controlling fans’ speed, reading battery voltage, putting pixels on the LCD display and so on), so that we can start programming the firmware without discovering how everything works.
This project is simple to implement for an electronic engineer, and should take no more than a week. You will be supplied with detailed information, a budgetary 1k price limit, 3 milestones and conceptual device interconnection diagrams. We will accept suggestions for improving the design if we’ve missed something. You will be paid at each of the three milestones, the last being the completely working device after 1 weeks of testing and QA. Every work done will become copyrighted by us (no licensing). If you have SMD soldering experience we could ask you to assemble a couple of devices to test and debug them directly (components required for the prototypes will be paid by us). If you have any additional questions we will be glad to answer. Happy bidding!
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $975 teklif veriyor
Dear Project Manager, we are a group of engineers. We have worked in the field of layout and also we worked with AVR family with LCD's before. I want more details on the project. I assure to you that we will finish th Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam Can I have more details ? Your LCD will be used on which port of your AVR? Please send me more details. I can do this for you.
Dear Sir/madam, I am an electronic engineer and I would be glad to make your PCB’s. I design in OrCad (version 9.2) with standard or custom footprints (it produces also DXF files which I think reads from all PCB des Daha Fazla
have many experienced engineers, with a greate range of complete projects, want do that. see pm please
Dear Sir, We are able to design your board. We have a team of experienced dedicated PCB Designers working throughout 24 hours that have the ability and thrive to fulfill any and all the requirements and demands of the Daha Fazla
Have designed hardware for many such projects, e.g, Tyre Inflator, Plating Process Analyzer, Weighing Scales. Kindly consider me
I have just completed a project with Atmeg8 microcontroller and 8 bit LCD display. We are very familiar with all Atmel products. We specilize in embedded systems, and have all the latest d Daha Fazla
I would be happy to create this project. Please feel yourself free to contact me for more detailed discussion.
dear sir i hav xperience in doing similiar work.I may do it in [login to view URL] means the footprint library would be in [login to view URL] is bcos i am having only orcad as [login to view URL] takes less time if u directly sent me required Daha Fazla