1) A battery model built by Matlab/Simulink will be provided. (Make sure you are capable to read code/simulink diagram by yourself)
PS: You can also make your own battery model based on the attached paper fig. 2 (Make it 24V, 2 modules)
2) You must design a Radial Basis Function Neural Network to estimate accurately the battery state of charge (SOC).
3) System Input: trajectories of voltage and current during discharging, trajectories of voltage and current during charging, trajectories of temperature of battery
4) System Output: indicator shows SOC, indicator shows operating duration available, indicator alerts electric energy shortage.
5) You must provide a control method flowchart and comment thoroughly on your source code written using Matlab/Simulink.
6) Due date:
7/25 first part (indicator shows SOC)
10/30 complete the entire work
A short final report (~10 pages) is requested to be handed in after 10/30. The due date could be further discussed.
I am professional automation engineer, Can do your [url removed, login to view] MB. Brajesh
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $588 teklif veriyor
I am an Electrical Engineer from IIT Kanpur, India. I have done my PhD in Computer Vision and Machine Learning and have thoroughly used Multi-Layered Perceptron and Radial Basis Function Networks during my Engineering. Daha Fazla
We have done lot of matlab(simulink) IEEE paper projects in the field of electrical,electronics, communication and image/signal processing. We can fulfill your requirement with in due date. Please let me know about to Daha Fazla