we are reposting this project again.
We are looking for expanding our team.
The following are the requirements:
- We need experienced Maths tutor (with major in mathematics).
- You should have enough experience to solve algebra, calculus, stat, trigonometry problems.
- You have to be prepared to deliver assignments before due dates.
- Students targeted are from different locations in the US.
- Any assignment delivered after due date will add negative point.
- Pay will be based on different projects.(Every Tuesday)
- Payment mode- Will be discussed Later.
- You need to be available online most of the time.(this is most important)
- You need to be reliable.
- You need to send your experience as a maths tutor or educational qualification along with the bids for your quality of work.
No more Bids please....
67 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
I made a lot of help for students: [url removed, login to view] My rate is 27 $ per hour. I am avaliable 12 hour per day.
I am an post graduate [url removed, login to view] I am able to present most of the time online.
Hi, we have done lot of math and stat project. Pls check our reviews. Our charges assignment basis. Reply if interested.
Hi , I have enough skill to solve a rather complex algebra, calculus, stat, trigonometry problems with using a deadline condition.
Hi, I'am tutoring math since I was fourteen. Now I'm an engineer intelecomunications and I'll be glad in help you in the assingments. Best regards Euripedes
Please check PM for further details. Looking fwd for positive response
I am a qualified Maths teacher (MSc), who strives for excellence I have been teaching /tutoring Maths for 15 years and understand where the pupils come from
Dear Sir/Madame, I am a 3rd year engineering student and I've been a private tutor for 3 years in Mathematics (especially Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, etc.). I am very interested to work with you in this project. Hope Daha Fazla
Hi, I have been doing such assignments regularly and am ready to work with you as well. I have bachelors & MBA(finance). Also have online tutoring experience along with assignment help on different subjects. Rega Daha Fazla
At the University of Auckland I've been a Math TA from 2002 till 2006, during which I did a BSci(Math) & graduate study. During this period I was also a Physics TA. I did the whole scope, from marking assignments/tests Daha Fazla
I am very well acquainted with the problems students face with answering questions in MATHEMATICS. I will be able to provide timely and easy to understand solutions.
I'm currently a third year student at the university of Cambridge, and I am interested in this job. I'm from the UK, but can be available online at almost all times. I have tutored privately before, and have wrote revi Daha Fazla