I'm looking for an Experienced Engineer To Produce an IP PBX Appliance (all-in-one) with the following specifications, "and also to have its source code":
IP PBX Appliance with 4 FXO Ports:
The appliance to be a powerful all-in-one voice + video + fax + data communication solution for small to medium sized business, especially companies with sub-30 seats per location.
Designed from ground up to support distributed IP communications, intelligent unified messaging, advanced application integration and popular PBX features, the appliance also optimally integrates legacy PSTN trunk and telephone interfaces for fail-safe hybrid communication needs in all circumstances including power or network loss.
• Integrated high performance data router with advanced voice/video QoS support.
• Integrated legacy PSTN trunks, analog phone/FAX ports & unlimited SIP trunk options.
• Integrated session border controller (SBC) for NAT/firewall traversal and secure telecommuting.
• Integrated conference bridges that allow any combination of IP or PSTN calls using any codecs (built-in transcoding)
• Unified messaging including voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email and video-to-email.
• Power and network failure survivability and recovery; Integrated PoE ([url removed, login to view]).
• Support true & local emergency call routing in all circumstances.
• Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATA and other endpoints for easy deployment.
• Rich PBX features such as presence, shared line appearance, call park & pickup, call queue, ACD, intercom & paging, ring group, customizable auto attendant & IVR, personal music-on-hold, branch office system peering.
• Hardware accelerated encryption engine to ensure strongest security protection using SRTP and TLS.
• Personal Web portal to manage individual phone/call setting, personal greeting, new or saved voice/fax/video messages for each extension user.
• Flexible dial plan, call routing and call recording.
FXO Ports: 4 FXO.
FXS Ports: 2.
Ethernet Ports: 1 x WAN, 1 x LAN (10/100Mbps, integrated PoE).
PSTN Life Line Ports: 2 PSTN fail-over life lines.
Peripheral Ports: USB, Audio In, Audio Out.
Conference Rooms: 2.
Unified Message Storage: 75 hours of voicemail, 5000 fax pages, 2 hours of video mail.
Registered Extensions: 100.
Voice Codecs: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] A/B/E, [url removed, login to view], iLBC, [url removed, login to view] fax relay.
Video Codecs: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]+.
TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP/RARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, HTTP/HTTPS, PPoE, SIP(RFC3261),STUN, SRTP, TLS/SIP
FCC: Part 68 & 15B.
CE: EN55022, EN55024, TBR21, EN60950,
C-Tick: AS/NZX CISPR22, CIS PR24
A-Tick : AS-ACIF S002, AS/NZS60950
UL (power supply)
Universal Power Supply:
Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz.
Output: 12 Vdc, 1.25Amp.
Configuration & Management: HTTP/HTTPS, TELNET, Syslog, TR-069.