I made a schematic and the PCB of an oximeter and heart rate monitoring system that will function with an arduino esp32. I am still modifying a few things but the components are the ones I listed. This arduino has to be connected by bluetooth to the pc. This system includes an Azdelivery OLED screen, the MAX30102 sensor and the IAM-20381 accelerometer.
I need an arduino and labview program to create ppg signal with the following requirements:
- It has to have a maximum of 10 seconds initially to calibrate, and take the first data. During this period, no data will be shown to the user, only a short message, so that he knows that something is being done.
- From this point on, the value of SpO2 and HR will be displayed. These values will be updated every 3 seconds, and at 12 seconds it will go to sleep (it will take 4 measurements).
- When we have the device removed from the wrist, it must be put into sleep mode after 5 seconds, and will not wake up again, until it somehow detects that we have it on (presence detection).
- If the communication with the PC fails, the embedded will have to warn us of this fact, and will have to continue showing us the data of SpO2 and HR, as it normally does. Data that cannot be sent to the PC will be considered lost.
- On the PC we want to see the values of SpO2 and HR with graphics, and also with a numerical indicator that will show us the last value.
- On the PC, we must also be able to view the IR and R signal from the SpO2 sensor.
- It must be possible to save the data in a file, if the user wants.
- The application on the PC will be with Labview.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada €77 teklif veriyor
Greetings! I’m very much interested to work on Heart rate and oximeter project. I am a Professional Writer with over 5 years of experience, therefore, I can easily do this job. I will also provide you with TURNITIN P Daha Fazla
Hello, We are team of Automation engineers, with specialty in sensor interfacing and controllers programing which makes your project very interesting. we would like to hear from you soon. Thank you
I am very much interested in your deal and can complete the task in specified time. I have experience in digital signal processing projects in LabVIEW.