This project is simple, I would do it but I do not have the time. This project involves calculations and research, the main area of interest for this project is hybrid and battery, if you have experience in that this is [url removed, login to view] you have experience in Alternative energy technology this is a great project for you.
Below are the objectives/requirements for this project.
The objective of this project is to:
1. Explore renewable energy resources for generating electrical power that is sustainable, environmentally benign and feasible to that rural village.
2. Design for least amount of cost.
3. Design for fastest payback time.
4. Design for a reliable scheme to meet the critical loads.
5. Show the several architectures and identifying the best potential one.
6. Design the hybrid renewable energy system by analyzing the power generation ability with load demand characteristics of the rural village.
7. Calculate the payback time.
This project needs to be completed by Thursday, but will accept a Friday deadline if it is done by 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time in the US. No handwritten or drawings. Graphs, charts and or pictures that are related are fine. If you use outside sources please send them along with. The attach file has the situation in which the project is designed around. There are charts and graphs that relate to it. If you have any questions send a private message for clarification
4 freelancers are bidding on average $158 for this job
hi, i am an electrical engineer. i have worked with research in alternative resources like Solar and wind energy.i can provide good engineering report. looking forward for your response.