Goal: To investigate the feasibility of installing wind turbine in Northwest Indiana.
This project is very simple,
1. You need to find wind data for the last 3 years in NW Indiana, use the correct statistical model to demonstrate the wind distribution.
2. Based on the data found in part 1, state how tall the wind tower should be and why.
3. Simply determine the best type of wind turbine, and why it is the best choice.
4. Based on the calculated cost for tower, wind turbine, generator and control system, determine the cost per kilowatt hour. (show calculation - important)
5. Compare the cost obtained in step 4 with the cost of energy with local utility company. (Local company is Nipsco)
6. Briefly come to a conclusion
7. Provide all references where the above data and material collected.
No bid will be accepted if it is more than $50
The attatchment is exactally what i just mentioned above.
It is not a lot of work. Happy Bidding