We are looking for the right person to develop our MYSTERY SHOPPING* activity with German speakers. Your task will be to recruit native German speaker and to train them to perform MYSTERY SHOPPING missions. The mission starts ASAP and end on December 30, 2018
If you enjoy developing business, meeting and coaching people and flexibility in your work, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Job Tasks of Mystery Shopper Supervisor
- Recruit Mystery Shoppers holders of a German passport and travelling soon from Istanbul Ataturk airport, Antalya airport, Abu Dhabi airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo and Moscow Domodedovo
- Conduct Mystery Shopper 30-minutes training (face to face, phone or Skype) to ensure Shoppers fully understand the process & requirements of their missions
- Assign Mystery Shoppers missions and schedule the visits
- Monitor if the Mystery Shoppers finish the visit according to his/her assignment and fill up the questionnaire.
- In charge of the first questionnaire proofreading
- Report to ACDL headquarters regarding the mission status.
Skills and experience of Mystery Shopper Supervisor
- Fluent in English and German
- 1-2 years working experiences in Marketing, Business Development or other relevant industries.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Have very strong attention to detail and be able to work with deadlines.
- The total budget for each Supervisor will depend on the number of mystery shoppers the Supervisor will recruit and manage.
For the first 5 Mystery Shoppers, and provided they succeed in their mission, the Supervisor will earn the fixed amount of £150 + £20 (~ USD196+ USD26) per Shopper. Above that threshold, an extra £50 (~USD64) will be paid for each extra Mystery Shopper (i.e. for the entire process: recruit, train, manage, proofread).
*What is Mystery Shopping?
Mystery shopping or mystery consumer is a tool used by market research companies to measure quality of retail service or gather specific information about products and services. Mystery shoppers posing as normal customers perform specific tasks—such as purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way – and then provide detailed reports or feedbacks about their experiences.
**Who are we?
AuCoeurDuLuxe, 'ACDL', is a leading retail consulting & training group, serving luxury and premium brands in Asia and Europe. ACDL's network spans across 12 countries, with head offices based in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Paris and London. We provide our clients end-to-end solutions, from the assessment of all factors that impact the brand's customer experience through to development and implementation of training solutions.
More info on [login to view URL]