We're a rapidly expanding tech start-up in the field of logistics and delivery. We are trying to look for local field researcher to conduct on-site surveys, competitor testing and translation of local feedbacks into English.
- Identify and travel to suitable sites to conduct questionnaires with local delivery drivers and local small businesses
- Collate and translate questionnaires responses into English
- Test delivery solutions in local markets (via phone calls, websites and apps), in areas such as user and driver journey and experience, general product capability of the delivery players, pricing etc.
- Provide insights obtained during field visits which are relevant to the research objective
- Sufficient English skills: oral, written, and translation from local languages
- Sensible individuals who are curious about the local delivery landscape
- Tech-savvy with a can-do attitude
- Strong local knowledge with the ability to identify suitable interview targets
- Outgoing individuals who are able to obtain insights from interviewees
- Detail-oriented with adequate data entry skill
As a business management student, I built my knowledge of general management principles and did a lot of on-site survey research in Yangon. Moreover, I have enough experiences in the field of sales and customer service Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $504 teklif veriyor
Thank you for your offer. I am currently out of Yangon and not available for travelling. However, I could find someone who could help us. Thank you.
I am native from Yangon, Myanmar so I could perform data collection in person. Moreover, I have worked freelance data entry for almost one year so I have experience in handling data.