I have 2 psds design that need to be sliced to pure HTML5/CSS3. I really need precision, pixel perfect conversion and a quick turnaround.
We need also the following rules to be applied:
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must display the same in 1024 and above in IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, and FF at least.
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet