3 to 5 page double-spaced essay
This assignment asks you to write a claim of interpretation on one of the creative non-fiction selections we’ve read, Tobias Wolff’s selections from This Boy’s Life or In Pharaoh’s Army, or Maxine Hong Kingston’s essays “No Name Woman” and “White Tigers” from her book The Woman Warrior. Keep in mind, a rhetorical analysis is an essay that breaks a work of non-fiction into parts and then explains how the parts work together to create a certain effect. Your claim should focus on the literary subject of rhetoric and how the author uses language to create persona—or more specifically a complex representation of self.
how does the author structure his or her life story and experiences, what voice or personality is developed, and what precise wisdom is he or she presenting? Other questions you should answer: How do they present the subject of trouble or personal ethics? What scenes in the memoirs does he or she choose to present and why? How specifically does the author present self and what intended meaning is created? How does the created identity create meaning and what is that precise theme/s?
What strategies does he or she use to communicate and clarify point of view? What literary subjects and terms can you utilize and identify in your analysis? You might, for example, also consider the author’s use of examples/scenes, repetition, specialized language or structure, white space, etc. Because you have only 3 to 5 pages to complete this task, you should focus on the one to two specific moments that you found most important or interesting rather than try to give a general idea of what the essay is about.
Therefore, I am asking you to take a position on the author’s style and presentation of self and subject in the given works.
1. Opening should intro author and precise texts you will analyze. Also opening should establish your position on the author’s persona, rhetoric or style.
2. You should take a position on your chosen author’s key structure within the writing, take a position on the dominant theme or meaning in the work, and also take a position on the author’s identity portrayed in the work. You must make an argument on your reading of the work and not give praise or criticism as in a book review.
3. You should have a paragraph on each one of our suggested topics—key structure, represented identity of author and also dominant theme, meaning or wisdom within work. Focus on a precise scene or conduct close reading of around three moments to support your claim. Include at least 7 to 10 textual quotes into your paragraphs to illustrate the author’s language and attitude.
4. Late in paper introduce literary scholar as well as author interview from your research. Compare and contrast the source to your claim and your overall interpretation.
5. Every single quote or 3 to 5 sentences of paraphrase from researched source material must be followed by an in-text citation.
6. Make sure your last paragraph attributes meaning to author’s aesthetic, artistic decisions or overall style choices.
Essay Writer I am an MBA writer with 5 years of experience. You can see samples and can hire me directly through this link https://www.freelancer.com/u/expertsground I will deliver A+ quality work without Plagiarism Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 19 freelancer ortalamada $24 teklif veriyor
Hi, I can do a 3 to 5 page double-spaced essay. Please dm me for a detailed discussion. Thanks, Sidra
3 to 5 page double-spaced essay I have a Ph.D degree and experience of more than 5 years in this writing filed. I am prominent with the various referencing style (APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Oxford, and IEEE). I will p Daha Fazla
Dear client? I will assure you of good quality that is free from any errors and plagiarism. I will provide an originality report to confirm that. I have access to enough journals to use in your project on . Contact me Daha Fazla
3 to 5 page double-spaced essay I have a Master’s degree and experience of more than 5 years in this industry. You can see an example of one of those projects in my portfolio here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/experts Daha Fazla
I need an Essay Writer -- 3 This project is my strength and I can fulfill your requirements properly within your given deadline. I always give plagiarism-free work to my clients at very competitive prices. I have mo Daha Fazla
Hi, I can help you in writing 3-5 essay. I have completed my Master and have 5 years of experience in writing. If you want so I can provide you my work you sample. Please do message me for more details. Thanks
I need an Essay Writer -- 3 Essay Writing ll Business Plans & Pitch decks ll Financial Modeling & Financial Writing ll Research Papers Expert ll Academic Reports & Papers ll Grant Writing ll Grammarly & Turnitin Report Daha Fazla
Hi there, I have read your project details and would love to assist you to complete your essay. Please message me to discuss further details. Kind Regards, Hassan
Hello I can write a perfect essay for your as per your instructions. I have over eight years experience in academic writing with different styles of formatting. I have been able to write more than 1000 essays in my wr Daha Fazla
I am an experienced research analyst and I can help you with writing an essay 3-5 pages. Please message me to discuss the details
Hi, I came across this job post and understand that you are looking for a well-researched essay. I have the relevant experience of more than 2 years and have written on almost all types of research topics like busines Daha Fazla
Thanks for sharing the details already. Its an interesting job. I am available to write the essay for you within 5-7 days. Looking forward to working with you.