Hi there! My name is Leilahni and I'm getting married in South Lake Tahoe, CA/NV in July of this year. I'm looking for someone who could help keep everything on schedule the day of my wedding.
Responsibilities would include:
- Showing up to the venue early to hang flowers (not a lot - hang the flower bouquet on the arch, hang them off of the chairs lining the aisle, filling up baskets with rose petals for the flower boys/girls, and sprinkling rose pedals on the guest book table)
- Making sure the right music is playing while everyone in the wedding walks down the aisle
- Signaling and guiding the flower boys & girls and the ring bearer
- Setting up guestbook table (Opening guest book, displaying money tree, polaroid camera, tape, envelopes and markers) I'd like a polaroid picture of all the families signing, so you would have to take their picture and give it to them to stick in the guestbook.
- Directing everyone to sign the guest book then take their seats
- Help breaking down the decorations afterwards
The ceremony is only 1.5 hours so it'll be short and straight to the point, not a lot of down time.
The reception will be held at another location.
- Show up with the decorations from the ceremony venue and lightly decorate the reception venue.
- Check to make sure there's a bride and grooms table.
- Make sure there's enough room for a small dance floor.
- Wait for everyone to get settled in and check with bride and groom before leaving.
That would be the end of the day.