Private Project for Puneet.
This project is for doing 3 batches of article writing and submitting about payday loans.
* Use the same accounts you created for me last time. If you submit to an updated/expanded list of article websites than last time, be sure to create new accounts at each article site according to the specification from my last article project (using [url removed, login to view] as the URL that you put in the author bio page - see project ID 1296936155 for full details).
* When you are going back over accounts created last time, double check for places to upload the author picture, complete author bio information, and add the URL on the author information page. I found a number of article websites where some of this was missed from the original article writing/submitting project. Note that [url removed, login to view] is used on the author bio pages, but I have a attached a spreadsheet of different websites that I want promoted in the 3 new batches of articles themselves.
* Write multiple articles for each batch of submissions, and submit to as many "good" article sites as you can. I think last time you wrote 3 articles for submission to 250 websites. ** Let me know how many articles you will be writing batch, and how many different article websites you will be submitting to with each batch.**
*** Link to as many different websites of mine as possible per article that I have included in the attached spreadsheet. It is much more effective overall for my payday loans network if I can have a link to 3 different websites per article than having 3 links all going to the same article. I have included 10 different websites of mine with 3 anchor phrases apiece. ** Try to give everything equal use in terms of url linking and anchor phrases. **
* Try to make the links within the article body itself if possible. I think these are better links than links at the end of the article.
* Write different "about the author" sections that go at the end of the articles. I don't want to see the same short 2-3 sentences used ever time for linking to my sites.
* Be sure to include submitting to the same places that gave me links from the original project 1296936155. My goal over time is to build a small library of articles within each article site. Then I will want to build some links to those Author pages that will list all of my articles.
* Follow the same content guidelines about writing about payday loans as from the past, but be sure to write new material in order to minimize duplicate content.
* Send 3 reports.
1st report - This report shows which article websites were submitted to with their PR and IP. Send this first report after all articles have been submitted for all 3 batches. (This report is just a list of article sites, not my article URLs on those websites)
2nd report - Send this second report 1 week after everything from all 3 batches has been submitted. This report will be a list of all approved and published articles at this time and should come 1 week after the 1st report.
3rd report - Send this report 2 weeks after the 2nd report has been sent, with an updated list of all approved and published articles. This report is sent out 3 weeks after everything has been submitted from all the batches.
80% of escrow is released after 2nd report, 20% released after 3rd report.
Please let me know if there are any questions.