I need all the working source code files for:
An Excel XLL with one UDF (User Defined Function):
* AddTwo(num1, num2): Adds the two numbers and returns the result.
1) The source code must compile with the Tiny C Compiler: [url removed, login to view]
2) All files must be provided
3) The command-line arguments to compile successfully must be provided.
Possibly helpful link:
* (Microsoft) Programming with the C API in Excel 2013: [url removed, login to view]%28v=[url removed, login to view]%[url removed, login to view]
Pretty straightforward, I should be able to knock this out for you within a few hours and we can go over the details with explanations of what's going on.