I need a desktop application that enables the user to upload a csv file containing two columns: The first is a column of Amazon ASIN codes and the adjacent column contains eBay category numbers that the corresponding ASIN codes would fit into should they be uploaded to ebay. Before uploading the file to the system the user needs to be able to set a series of eBay Listing Options in an easy to use form. Once completed the user will upload the csv file to the system and it will use Amazon Product Advertising API in addition to the predefined eBay Listing Options set to create a eBay File Exchange Listing file (csv format) that the user can upload to their eBay store. This in effect will enable the user to list [login to view URL] products in their eBay store. When someone buys an item from their store they can dropship it through Amazon.
In addition to listing creation, this tool should enable the user to manage all of the Amazon listings they upload to their store. This shall be accomplished using eBay file exchange where the user will download their active lisitng file (csv file) from the file exchange download page on ebay and upload it to the system where it will then use Amazon API to determine which items are currently out of stock as well as the current [login to view URL] prices for every item. The user will have the option to adjust the profit margin for each sale should they desire to. Upon completion, the system shall generate an "Listing Update File" that will end any out of stock items and revise eBay prices to match current prices of the items on Amazon.com.
The application will also have a feature that enables the user to quickly determine the appropriate ebay category number for any item based on keywords. I already have had this part developed. It just needs integrated into the application.
Must have experience in:
- Amazon product advertising API
- eBay file exchange
- GUI design
- Coding desktop applications
Deliverables to be included in cost:
-Simple desktop that generates eBay file exchange file (csv format) for products found on [login to view URL] using Amazon API and custom form fields to fill out file exchange export file.
-Ability to manage all listings added to ebay store using the tool (end out of stock items, revise eBay item prices to reflect current Amazon prices, edit profit margins)
-Use the attached wireframe to address all notes included
-must work on both pc and mac
-Help integrating tool into landing page so users can purchase the tool, download it, and use it
-Follow up support on any minor problems after project completion
Work Completed to Date on This Project:
I have already completed the hard parts of this project, I am in need of someone that has the talent and ability to combine everything I have done, create a better GUI for the application, complete any missing coding, and tie everything together. The following attachments should be used when completing the project.
1) Wireframe: Mockup Application GUI with explanation (I will provide clickable wireframe once awarded)
2) eBay/Amazon tool: application i already had developed that generates the appropriate Amazon API information needed to complete eBay File Exchange Listing File (see first 2 steps - add asins and fetch asin details, disregard the rest)
Link to tool: [login to view URL]
user: muha, pword: muha123
3) Example of Formatted eBay File Exchange Listing File with exact headers needed for file exchange to accept file
4) Example of eBay Active Listing File (used to revise prices and end out of stock items)
5) Example of Formatted Listing Update File (file generated from active lisitng file after revisions have been made, reuploaded to file exchange and updates listings)
6) I will also provide code for the eBay categories lookup feature
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $519 teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, Amazon API expert. I do a lot of amazon stuff on FREELANCER ELANCE ODESK Please check my profile at [login to view URL] Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arnab