The Geske model. Use the two-period Geske model and:
1. Collect one-year daily stock prices for 10 cornpanies; Compute daily returns, and then mean and standard deviation.
2. Collect (1) market cap, (2) current and (3) long-term liabilities of each firm.2
3. Run the model to solve for 553 93k and asset volatility (for each of the 10 firms).
4. compare to the book value of each firm.
5. Report the one and two year default probabilities of each firm.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $8/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I am [login to view URL] qualified best top 3% rated freelancer. You need stock valuation using GESKE model excel VBA expert. I will 1. Collect one-year daily stock prices for 10 cornpanies; Compute daily returns, and then mea Daha Fazla
i am using vb6.0 and sql server customized software's developing i have 10 years of experience in software developing please give full detials of requirement
my name is jitendra kumar from uttarakhand district puri garhwal pin 246155 work expires 2 year data entry from college haldwani nainital
I am starting my carrier in content writing. actually i am good speaker thats why i thought that why i am writing of my thoughts it was good idea in my life and right now i am persuing a job in news channel and i am wr Daha Fazla