We would like to build a scrip that imports a list of fields from an Excel spreadsheet , fills out the Excel spreadsheet, apply the formulas inside the Excel , create tabs for each year with the same formulas and creates a summary tab.
Here are the directions:
1. The end user will fill out the “import List” tab
2. The scrip will analyze the data in the "import tab", create a tab for each year (in the example, there are two years: QBAI2010 and QBAI 2011) based on the date of the item.
3. The scrip will pick up the details from the import list and place in the relevant tab based on the year. For example, all of the asset from 2010 will be placed into the QBAI 2010 tab and all of the asset from 2011 will be placed into the QBAI2011 tab
4. Inside the Excel there are all of the formulas that we would like to achieve for each year. The tab QBAI2010 is already fill out with the formals. Please do the same formals for the rest of the tabs: QBAI 2011, QBAI2013-QBAI2018. In other words, QBAI 2010 should be mimic for each year data.
5. The scrip will create a summary based on the Summary tab.
I have attached the Excel as an example