We are looking for a Business Development professional experienced in marketing engineering, planning/design, and project/construction management services to the transportation and infrastructure markets (public works / land development). We are looking for someone who has:
Business relationships with the Southern California and or the Northern California transportation/infrastructure authorities and agencies
A demonstrated professional history with client business development and interface in the Southern California / Northern California regional market.
The job can be based in either our Irvine, CA office or our Escondido office, with potential of operating out of the Northern California region.
• Establishes and maintains client contacts and develops marketing and winning strategy
• Coordinates meetings between clients/potential clients and technical or other key individuals
• Identify project leads and follows up in a timely manner on all possible leads.
• Manages proposals and proposal teams for services in response to invitations to bid
• Develops teaming alliances and strategies in line with Clients’ needs and project requirements
• Manages Contracts terms, conditions, negotiations and joint venture agreements
• Overseas project execution and delivery to the satisfaction of Clients
• 15+ years of transportation experience, primarily within the business development.
• Successful track record of developing and maintain relationships with key infrastructure (bridge, highway, rail, aviation, water and tunnel) clients
• Experience in leading strategic planning, strategic teaming, win strategies, and proposal/presentation development.
• Thorough understanding of pricing and contract terms, as well as negotiation experience with potential transportation clients and partners.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Planning, Architecture or Business from an accredited institution.
AK is a solutions provider focused on the infrastructure markets worldwide. With nearly 30 years of experience, AK is uniquely qualified to deliver innovative technologically advanced services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to various public and private customers worldwide.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $35/saat teklif veriyor
sdknjknkdc sdcbzcsdbzcjsdbj dscdkckjnmc zxjkdszncsdknskjc dcbssns sbdc ssdc jskbdcjk cmssd m cjbcj cgdscdmczbkjs sd ubsb jjsdbcj cusdbzcd szbdsbjdsbd csjbcbsjsbjszbsj jsdcbscbdcn kjcbcjksdchkj sz
Can work as remote support full time resource. I have a strong engineering background and have 4.5 years of experience in managing project, and logistics, planing execution. Contact me for further details