I need two VBA macros for the attached excel file.
Background information (the following is already created with formulas and conditional formatting):
- The user selects the parameters that he would like to analyze in the x/y-axes selector in sheet "Data input"
- Upon selection, the columns for his data input appear in orange in the same sheet
- IMPORTANT: The column headers and required input changes depending on the selection of the user
- The user fills the columns with his data input whereas the amount of rows that he uses may vary
- The user clicks "Create Pareto analysis" button to automatically create a Pareto analysis
Macro 1: Automatic Pareto analysis
- Macro gets assigned to the button labelled "Create Pareto analysis" in sheet "Data input"
- This macro must create data columns and a chart as shown in the example sheet "Savings per supplier"
- The data for the chart is taken from the orange cells in the "Data input" sheet
- The order and content of the data input may vary depending upon the type of analysis that the user wants to run
- In total 36 different data input combinations are possible; all of them are shown as examples in the sheet "Sample sets"
- Each sample shows the type of analysis ("axis selection", the name of the resulting chart, sample input data, sample output data, notes to be considered for the development of the macro and a sample graph
- Every time the user clicks on the button, the macro should create a new sheet that is named after the analysis chart, e.g. "Savings per supplier", and placed right after he sheet "Data input"
- The layout and formatting of the new sheet must look as in the provided sample, however, the cells should just contain values (i.e. no formulas as in the sample sheet)
- The following colors are to be used (in the sheet that the macro creates):
- background of data headers: RGB 10, 34, 57
- borders of data rows: RGB 10, 34, 57
- Header, x-axis labels and legend of chart: RGB 10, 34, 57
- left y-axis labels and bar chart: RGB 7, 113, 135
- right y-axis labels and line chart: RGB 251, 139, 36
Macro 2: Clear data input
- This macro gets assigned to the button "Clear input data" in sheet "Data input"
- Upon being clicked by the user, a pop-up should appear to ask "Are you sure you want to delete all your data in rows 12 and below"; Possible answers are "Yes" and "No"
- "Yes" closes the pop-up and deletes all data cells B9 and C9 as well as in rows 12 and below in sheet "Data input"
- "No" closes the pop-up with no further action
Please write proper documentation in the VBA macros to explain what each function within the macros does.
Do not change or delete the sheets "ColCreator" and "Procurement Pareto 101".
The sheets "Sample sets" and "Savings per supplier" will not be part of the final file; they only serve as a reference for you during the macro development.
Thanks for very professional requirements definition - I have reviewed the attachment in detail and can develop a macro that can address all the X-Y Axis combinations (3*12=36). Relevant Skills and Experience 18 years Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 24 freelancer ortalamada $262 teklif veriyor
Greeting, I have understood your VBA macro to create Pareto analysis task and can do it with your 100% satisfaction. Please ping me for more discussion. Relevant Skills and Experience I have more than 5 years of exp Daha Fazla
I can do it for you quickly and exactly. Please contact me for saving your time and your money Relevant Skills and Experience I have finished great than 90 project in this site Proposed Milestones $350 SGD - finished
Hello I can do this work. I have nothing to add about. Relevant Skills and Experience VBA, Excel, Statistics. Proposed Milestones $800 SGD - Milestone.
I have read the entire description of this project that is very interesting. I have worked with similar projects to create charts automatically. Solution can be delivered in one day for you to test it Relevant Skills Daha Fazla
Hello. I have an experience with excel VBA incuding create charts Relevant Skills and Experience Excel, VBA Proposed Milestones $220 SGD - Completed task
Hi, there I can code your current project using VBA, SQL, ADO coding within Excel. Relevant Skills and Experience I'm programming in ms Access/Excel/VB since Ms Office 97 released Proposed Milestones $833 SGD - de Daha Fazla
I have been working as freelancer since last ~ 5 years,prior to this was working with a MNC as an Sr. Software Professional. Relevant Skills and Experience -- VBA and Excel,Word,Office Applications -- Expert on C# Daha Fazla
I have a lot of experience in data processing and analysis. One of the areas of my work is the development of functional dynamic models with a modern design. Relevant Skills and Experience For example, I send a screen Daha Fazla
Sydney based Excel Consultant, available immediately. I have read the entire description and am confident I will be able to sort this out for you quickly and efficiently. Relevant Skills and Experience 1. 17 Years Exc Daha Fazla
I am not a random bidder.. But I hope I can do this one.. I dont outsource the work.. Please ping me if you are happy with my proposal and thank you.. Relevant Skills and Experience VBA Proposed Milestones $250 SGD - Daha Fazla
Excel VBA developer Relevant Skills and Experience Excel VBA Developer Proposed Milestones $155 SGD - Full Price
Hi, I read project description extremely carefully and i have good command on Data Entry and MS Office like (Excel, VBA & Macro). I will do it as per your Instruction. Let's chat with me. Thank You Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla
Hi , I am interested by your offer: Excel VBA code. Let me know more details of this work. I will start working immediately :) Br; Relevant Skills and Experience VBA code Proposed Milestones $222.22 SGD - VBA co Daha Fazla
Dear sir How are you Relevant Skills and Experience I am +6 years experienced full stack developer. Proposed Milestones $111 SGD - Project Milestone
Hi , I could replicate everything in 'Savings per supplier' sheet from vb macro . I can share the file if you chat with me. Just a quick work and not final.
I offer to do VBA programming and deliver a solution as required. Relevant Skills and Experience VBA, Excel, Offic e programming, English translator and writer, software development. Proposed Milestones $266 SGD - Wo Daha Fazla